Med Advantage lead question

Hey retread, don't do it if it's a dean cipriano thing. You might be better off pming someone or two and see what they think. Maybe someone's done it before and can give you some feedback!

Earlier this year i was working with pre set appointments and my closing ratio was very good. I am planning on getting these preset appointments again beginning Nov. 15. I pay $30 dollars per appointment. Does anyone else get really good preset appointments for any cheaper?

Earlier this year i was working with pre set appointments and my closing ratio was very good. I am planning on getting these preset appointments again beginning Nov. 15. I pay $30 dollars per appointment. Does anyone else get really good preset appointments for any cheaper?

Who are you using? Do you mind sharing? 'you pay for what you get' (not always) .... but a good general rule; I know of a call center that is much cheaper, but the appointments suck ... so.... of course not to say all or most call centers that are cheaper suck.. just sharing one of the many. If you found one that works for you, that's great!

Yes, I am working on developing my own lead sources, too. I have come across an interesting concept, and I will report back to the forum if I am successful or not. Don't expect a quick report... it should take several months before I know for sure if it is really worth its salt.

Update: I have begun this lead development program, and it has a pretty steep learning curve, so it is obviously not going to appeal to everyone. The main thing is... will it be worth while? It is going to take longer to report back than I thought. Expect it to take about 3 or more months.

Back