Med Supp B2B

Excellent post, Lloyd!! I tried doing this in hospitals, but didn't get past the HR department. You motivate me to try harder!

Excellent post, Lloyd!! I tried doing this in hospitals, but didn't get past the HR department. You motivate me to try harder!

Hospitals are harder because a lot of them are owned by a larger corporation or have boards who often refer firends or companies they are with to the hospital.

You can go to companies with up to 100 employees and have better luck, go to your chamber of commerce and get a list of business with 100 employees or more, non-profits and another good place to do seminars are nursing homes. Not for the residence but for the relatives for long term care, short term care, life insurance and annuities.

The key is to find a nich that fits your sales personality and work that. The major med business is great for this, prospects in 40 to 55 have parents you can get referred to and your senior clients have kids in their 40's to 50's for major med and life. Generation marketing is how you build a book of business that will help ensure future referrals.

Back