Med Supps

I find it interesting that you apparently believe you know the answer and have documentation to support your answer but were not considerate enough to share it with us.

That sounds like the kind of answer one would get from a manager. Immediately changing the subject is another technique used by people who want one to believe that they have the correct information but aren't sure themselves.

I find it interesting that you don't read the "Choosing a Medigap Policy" booklet that you give to your clients...you do give them out don't you Frank?
I find it interesting that you don't read the "Medicare and You" booklet that every senior gets in the mail every year. You should order one too. Or you can even go to Medicare.gov and read it. You might find some other interesting facts there.
I told you where to find the answers in my first post on this subject. What? Do you want me to do your work for you?
If you wanted me to be more specific, all you had to do was ask, you don't have to attack me. There was no call for that.

Is there a problem with reading what Medicare has to say about it? It's pretty straight forward...by the way Newby, if your Father was 'terminally ill', then hospice was or should have been paying.

Hospice can't be called in untill the patient has given up on medical treatments to cure them. Hospice is just to relieve pain for someone who is dieing.

Dad participated in an experimental drug program that was helping with some very terminally ill cancer patients. Since he was still taking that drug, he couldn't have hospice.

That's what I meant when I said 'terminally ill'. Hospice isn't usually used until the patient is within 6 months of passing. Yet I know they have done differently as my mother was on hospice for over 5 years! How that happened we still don't know to this day!

That's what I meant when I said 'terminally ill'. Hospice isn't usually used until the patient is within 6 months of passing. Yet I know they have done differently as my mother was on hospice for over 5 years! How that happened we still don't know to this day!

The rule is "expected to live six months or less". As long as the doctor expects this diagnosis, it qualifies. Doctors can be wrong.... can be wrong... can be wrong...:laugh:

Back