Medical Marijuana Dispensary - Business Insurance

johnhoefer

Expert
Does anyone know a carrier that will insure these guys? Lloyds even? We have a bunch of potheads hear in CA and these stores do great business.

I was knocking on retail doors in a shopping center and they wouldn't let me in because you need a medical card out here. They have to have business insurance of some kind do you think? I bet their premiums are sky high (no pun intended).

Talk about an interesting niche market.

Thoughts?

"Noohh Mahhhnnn - Bob Aint Here Man .... "

No ... we're here to do the Final Audit ....

"Bob's Not Here Man....."
dsn2-3-6.gif

and everyone thought i was bs about the need for medical cannabis insurance

Does anyone know a carrier that will insure these guys? Lloyds even? We have a bunch of potheads hear in CA and these stores do great business.

I was knocking on retail doors in a shopping center and they wouldn't let me in because you need a medical card out here. They have to have business insurance of some kind do you think? I bet their premiums are sky high (no pun intended).

Talk about an interesting niche market.

Thoughts?

You are too late. There are several program in force and the minimum premiums are very low... starting at $1000 per year. There is good money in the crop insurance.

Sounded good in theory, I thought it would be much more than the $1,000.00 yearly premium, just saw a show on CNBC about how people break into these grow houses and rob them due to the high street value. I would think that these stores would be hit as well.

The lowest premium for liability is $750.00, but the Dispensary would be way under insured. A comprehensive policy that provides the type of coverage I'd want if I was a Dispensary owner, is approximately $4,000.00

Back