Medicare and Medicaid Destroyed Healthcare

So in that same vein we there is grocery insurance its called welfare

And so On point with the problem of finding pricing

Many times It's such a pain to get pricing from providers, They literally act as if I'm being difficult because I want pricing before testing or services, Hey I have over 8K out of pocket to watch, And they give such attitudes because I want to know how much this has baffled me for some time

What's worse is how some will bill you 6 month or even a year after service, You call them up and they are like what whats the issue what's your problem

My problem is I paid a lot of money all year and paid my out of pocket in Aug and now I am getting 1K in bills at Christmas because the bill are 6 and 8 months old

What other business can get away with that

So in that same vein we there is grocery insurance its called welfare

And so On point with the problem of finding pricing

Many times It's such a pain to get pricing from providers, They literally act as if I'm being difficult because I want pricing before testing or services, Hey I have over 8K out of pocket to watch, And they give such attitudes because I want to know how much this has baffled me for some time

What's worse is how some will bill you 6 month or even a year after service, You call them up and they are like what whats the issue what's your problem

My problem is I paid a lot of money all year and paid my out of pocket in Aug and now I am getting 1K in bills at Christmas because the bill are 6 and 8 months old

What other business can get away with that
There needs to be a statute of limitations of some kind on that. Total scam

Back