• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Medicare BOB for Sale Kansas City Metro Area

kharrison2

Hi I am looking to sell my Medicare BOB as I transition to a new career. I have roughly 120 clients willing to sell at 1.75-2 x annualized rate. Have a great relationship with all my clients. Looking for lump sum payment.

Hi I am looking to sell my Medicare BOB as I transition to a new career. I have roughly 120 clients willing to sell at 1.75-2 x annualized rate. Have a great relationship with all my clients. Looking for lump sum payment.
That will depend on how many are mapd ? Are they mostly dsnp ? If med sup what’s avg age of plan there on ? Avg age of all clients . Shouldn’t have an issue getting 1.75-2 . I just don’t know with all the chaos in Medicare if someone will give you a lump sum . What I’m reading most people will pay out over 3 yrs and have clause if commissions go away contract is null and void

That will depend on how many are mapd ? Are they mostly dsnp ? If med sup what’s avg age of plan there on ? Avg age of all clients . Shouldn’t have an issue getting 1.75-2 . I just don’t know with all the chaos in Medicare if someone will give you a lump sum . What I’m reading most people will pay out over 3 yrs and have clause if commissions go away contract is null and void
Do you know who I could reach out to? Making a career change and need to figure things out quickly

Do you know who I could reach out to? Making a career change and need to figure things out quickly
Join facebook group life insurance ,health and medicare monsters . About 14k members . Put note you want to sell your book. You’ll get a ton of interest . Also talk with your fmo . Almost all integrity fmo’s buy books

Caveat, I am NOT an agent.

FMO -- SMS in Columbia bought out a MO. Medicare agent I have done business with (as a consumer) in the past.

Back