Medicare Part C Costs??

Virtually everything he posts is incorrect. He used to (I assume this is in the past) tell prospects that Medicare wanted them to enroll into an MA plan. Somehow he still has a license.

*ick

Damn, makes you wonder who trained Mickey. I agree with you...it's a wonder he's still got a license if he was doing that sh*t.:yes:

Damn, makes you wonder who trained Mickey. I agree with you...it's a wonder he's still got a license if he was doing that sh*t.:yes:

I trained him but certainly never taught him to be a dishonest agent. Health Net was supposed to pull his contract but it appears he got it back.

You certainly don't like me but even a monkey like you would realize that there is no way I would have anyone sell in that manner.

Rick

I trained him but certainly never taught him to be a dishonest agent. Health Net was supposed to pull his contract but it appears he got it back.

You certainly don't like me but even a monkey like you would realize that there is no way I would have anyone sell in that manner.

Rick

I never suggested otherwise. True, I don't like you, but I think you're an honest agent.:yes:

Mickey does seem a bit thick.

Back