Medicare Supplement Plan D

WHo is anthony and what does he offer frank?

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner. Anthony is the guy who I certified with Pyramid through and is getting me $350 per app. while most agents are getting $330.

He has also been one of the most helpful and straignt forward guys I have had the pleasure of doing business with.

He may not "offer Frank anything really" but I don't think he realizes that what he simply calls help is something, that in my personal experience, very few others offer.

Last edited:
Good marketers are hard to come by. I'd like to think that I was once a good marketer. Hopefully no one holds working with the Boesch organization against me. Lol!

What would you WANT from a marketing organization?

Why NOT keep it in house? And run the agents direct via 3 - 5 marketers / account reps? That's all they really are.

Run it in house and let indy agents appoint with whoever they want. Why should some FMO / IMO that doesn't do squadoosh for you OWN you like a slave making overrides? BS!

I mean it's another thing if they actually DO something to help you, but the ones that DON'T outweigh the ones that DO. And in my opinion, they don't do anything that an in house marketing group couldn't do while keeping our contracts direct.

So what defines the good ones?

Products? Service? Leads? Training?

I will say that Kelly Schutt at Premier Senior Marketing is as solid as they get. I work with her for Monumental Life and I have to say again, that she is really on top of it. Excellent service, product knowledge, tools for the agent, lead assistance you name it.

Any others?

I dont know of any. I was recomending Custom Insurance Brokerage for annuities but I just changed my mind yesterday. I am giving them marketing ideas and I know more about annuities than my marketer. What a joke! I have had no complaints for independent brokerage, they helped me last year and they are pretty knowledgable. None of my health FMO's do squat though.

Not sure if this is on the acronym page, but here goes...

FMO = Field Marketing Organization
IMO = Independent Marketing Organization

Indiana --

I thought you were captive with Great American??

Last edited:
Back