Medicare Supplement Question

Yes AARP did cut it to 50%. Forgot about that. i Called oxford you are correct. Good to know and thanks for your help.

Yes AARP did cut it to 50%. Forgot about that. i Called oxford you are correct. Good to know and thanks for your help.

My PayPal account is under a different email address then the one on my signature. Feel free to message me and we can square up ;)

Is there anyone else beside AARP that pays full commission on GI med supps?
Thanks in advance

Cigna(ARLIC) has started paying full commission on GI in my state, but it's state specific.

I found this out a month ago. I just called to see if I got the same answer, and I did. Not sure about your state.

AARP reversed themselves and went back to 100% on GI, at least in Florida. I think it was retroactive too if you had gotten paid only 50% on a GI.

I am in Florida and have always received full commissions from AARP and Transamerica whether it be turning age 65(Open Enrollment) or someone coming off of an employer group after age 65. Both scenarios are GI.

"UnitedHealthcare is pleased to announce that full commission rates will be paid in California for AARP® Medicare Supplement insurance plans, insured by UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company, for enrollment applications eligible for guaranteed issue coverage solely due to the California Open Enrollment "Birthday Rule." This change is for new AARP® Medicare Supplement insurance plan sales as of March 14, 2015"

I am in Florida and have always received full commissions from AARP and Transamerica whether it be turning age 65(Open Enrollment) or someone coming off of an employer group after age 65. Both scenarios are GI.

The GI that AARP was paying 50% was if they had to answer the health questions, and they could answer NO to both questions.

Back