Met Life Captive

NY. I don’t really have much info from them yet, but they seem flexible on location etc The whole way the described their deal so far was confusing wth the w-2 thing etc

I don't think I am weird....lol. I think there is a renewed focus on P&C and I like it. A lot of stuff has happened and a lot more is happening. I feel pretty competitive and if we aren't I am appointed with a bunch of other carriers for life and P&C so I have options. What is your specific question? Yes I am a w-2, I have a pension and benefits. I get subsidized and although Indy guys pitch me all the time, I can't see that they make much more.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you were in Oklahoma, perhaps the hat in your picture?

Glad you found the thread, you can definitely shed more light on it than most.

Sorry, for some reason I thought you were in Oklahoma, perhaps the hat in your picture?

Glad you found the thread, you can definitely shed more light on it than most.
I was in the ag business for a long time so its how I am most comfortable...lo., Yes the comp plan is confusing. I have been in sales a long time and I kept looking for how they were not going to pay what the recruiter said, but it never happened. I am distrustful of recruiters in general, especially insurance but I feel like Met now holds them to a high standard. Now that I have been there for years, its figuring out all of the extras and bonuses and what the thresholds are that I still struggle with, but everyone does. There has been more change in the last year than in the last 30. I am not kidding when I say you wake up and have new carriers, new programs, new systems. But to me, every change is listening to us and giving us what we need, not chipping away at what we have. I was nervous when we lost Met insurance but now I have MOO, Pru, Mass and a bunch of others, I feel competitive.

Back