MetLife Selling Life Ins In Walmart

Mark

Guru
5000 Post Club
Georgia
I just notice this the other day.

MetLife is selling Life Insurance inside of Walmart.

Study the pictures.

Attachments

• 100MEDIA$IMAG0343.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0343.jpg
    589.9 KB · Views: 134
  • 100MEDIA$IMAG0344.jpg
    100MEDIA$IMAG0344.jpg
    489.5 KB · Views: 110
anything to open up new markets of people who don't understand what they are buying. Just what the insurance companies want.

Reminds me of a time I overheard a bank teller trying to explain how Life Insurance works. Pretty scary.

I posted this last week on another thread.............

At a social function, I met with a top executive of MetLife. We discussed their relationship with Walmart.

He says it was a trial program started in 2 states and to date, the program has been a total flop with very little sales. He doubts that it will last much longer and that as of now, there are no plans to expand.

Got to give them credit for trying.

I posted this last week on another thread.............

At a social function, I met with a top executive of MetLife. We discussed their relationship with Walmart.

He says it was a trial program started in 2 states and to date, the program has been a total flop with very little sales. He doubts that it will last much longer and that as of now, there are no plans to expand.

Got to give them credit for trying.

Wow, and I thought I was being pessimistic when I said it would flop. I guess I was being optimistic about it.

The idea is good. And if they sell it for 40.00 a month. It will sell. They need to put agents in the store, to help get it off the ground. Just like Sears did with Allstate.

Back