Mojo, Sales Dialer or Stellar Prospects?

Mojo and sales dialers are both good systems, a good rule of thumb is that if you have a great internet connection, voip systems like salesdialer or a vicidial based system are more flexible than mojo, however if you do not mojo will have better sound quality.

Go google internet speed text, you want to see the latency and jitter on the line, or search for QOS test. There are internet utilities out there for it just gotta look around.

Excellent suggestion. I have used voip connections in the past and it is sometimes mushy at best. I think the voice quality is very important, as well as reliability, so Mojo looks good from what I have heard as far as that standpoint.

Another thing you would need to consider is how many simultaneous calls can be placed with Mojo or Salesdialer. I think for Mojo it's 3. That being said depending on the lead quality a predictive dialer would try and scale up to get a connect. If the lead quality is just about ok, it might have to go to like 6-7 simultaneous calls. I hope you won't hit on this bottleneck where the dialer cannot scale up just because of the max calls allowed.

Another thing you would need to consider is how many simultaneous calls can be placed with Mojo or Salesdialer. I think for Mojo it's 3. That being said depending on the lead quality a predictive dialer would try and scale up to get a connect. If the lead quality is just about ok, it might have to go to like 6-7 simultaneous calls. I hope you won't hit on this bottleneck where the dialer cannot scale up just because of the max calls allowed.

It is not possible to call with 6 lines for 1 agent without violation of the FCC guidelines for dropped call ratio, and you'll get your ass fined off.

And for the record, none of these are "predictive" dialers.
Quick definition:

Predictive - makes phone calls in anticipation of an agent BECOMING available in the future, while they're in a call.

Powerdialer - makes calls only when agents are available, in a 1:1 or 1:many ratio.

Predictive dialing models don't work with less than 20 or 30 agents without producing an unacceptable drop ratio. And they're illegal, even opt in calls have to comply with the 3% rule, and you have to PROVE you're being compliant if the FCC shows up.

You wouldn't want to use a predictive dialer for a single agent, it'd be a train wreck. You want a multi-line dialer, or "powerdialer".

If you're renting the dialer, then no, however in that case the dialer company is responsible, and the trunking company is too, and your drop ratio and call duration will get seen by the people up the line from you.

From the agents standpoint, you might be right, you might never be caught, but someone will get caught on that system if they're allowing that, and then you're looking for a new system.

You're also running a very unacceptable (to me) drop rate with a minimum reward at that rate. In the worst scenarios, 3:1 dialing your wait time is usually less than 30 seconds between calls.

6:1 isn't going to improve it much, and you'll be throwing data in the garbage if you aren't scaling your lines dynamically, and if you're doing that you're infringing on a pending patent.

6:1 isn't going to improve it much, and you'll be throwing data in the garbage if you aren't scaling your lines dynamically, and if you're doing that you're infringing on a pending patent.

Only if I try to reserve engineer the patent. I might figure out a way to do it myself that doesn't infrine. :biggrin:

Back