Money to get started

All it takes is $1000 to get started in Final Expense

Our agents spend $350 a week on leads off the start. So if you got contracted today and started writing JIT carriers, you may not get paid for 2-3 weeks. So you probably need to bankroll 3 weeks worth of leads. After that you should be able to cash flow everything.

Our agents spend $350 a week on leads off the start. So if you got contracted today and started writing JIT carriers, you may not get paid for 2-3 weeks. So you probably need to bankroll 3 weeks worth of leads. After that you should be able to cash flow everything.

Depending on the city you live in you can turn your car into an uber and make $350 in 1 night, just curious what is the name of your agency?

Depending on the city you live in you can turn your car into an uber and make $350 in 1 night, just curious what is the name of your agency?

Final Expense Entourage

Yeah when I got into this business years ago, I delivered pizzas to cash flow my leads. Nowadays agents can just Uber.

Check us out Index of /

Anyone who mentioned recruiting I immediately dismiss. I think I'm going with allstate or SF to learn and after I learn some and build a small nest egg I'll try FE.
The reason i want to do FE is seeing my mother with Alzheimer's signed up for all kinds of policies that wiped her out. I just dont seem to be financially ready to get into it yet. I really didnt know about the financial output and need to get ready for it.

There are numerous ways to do FE part time. Avoid LH and other captive companies as you will suffer lower commissions and will be less competitive. There are some excellent people to work with in the FE forum. You'll find there are tons of different opportunities for FE and they all require various amounts of startup capital.

If you're going to go with the old school mail drops, yes you'll need a couple thousand to get started. I have started twice now in FE and have never had that much money to get going. But it still works.

You can work with FB leads, aged DM leads, telemarketing leads etc. There are even people who cold door knock full time to get their DM cash. In my opinion, all of these are viable start up options, but I wouldn't want to quit my job to go full time unless I had a full DM campaign going. The other ways work very well for part time though.

Back