Mortgage Protection Agents Help

nantico

I would like to purchase a bunch of aged mortgage protection leads, like a year old. i know NAA does this but i dont want to be contracted with them. i just want the aged leads, how can i get these??

Remember, 90% of aged leads are useless unless you door knock them.

To be FTC/FCC compliant, you need to scrub the leads against the Mass (or your State) and Federal DNC list. Required on all leads older that 90 days. Last I checked, you have to pay $1,100 for access to the Mass State DNC List.

You must have written permission every 90 days in order to call a prospect, no matter how old the lead is, if they are on the DNC list.

:idea:

TwiLight said:
Remember, 90% of aged leads are useless unless you door knock them.

To be FTC/FCC compliant, you need to scrub the leads against the Mass (or your State) and Federal DNC list. Required on all leads older that 90 days. Last I checked, you have to pay $1,100 for access to the Mass State DNC List.

You must have written permission every 90 days in order to call a prospect, no matter how old the lead is, if they are on the DNC list.

:idea:

And based on the above info why would you pay for aged leads....Why not go to your county recorded of deeds and write down the list of new mortgages and door knock them and offer to show them the type of work you do.

The only difference is you are paying a vendor something for a list of people who a year ago requested info for some reason (having run mortgage leads a lot of people Zero in on the words unemployment thinking they can get the mortgage paid if they lose their job).

thanks for the reply. i just have been pretty successful with the older mortgage leads. i guess im just comfortable calling them. if you do know anywhere that sells them i would like another source. my other source is kinda limited in its numbers.

Latest posts

Back