Mortgage Protection for Dummies

OK, I mis spoke
Wino, non-med ... is that a different product?
Or they use Lexis Nexis and you mostly you don't have exams, but sometimes you do?

I see about 1/3 of the time request exams on LN cases (with other companies). Most of the time I know before due to field uw. Sometimes I get surprised, both ways.

OK, I misspoke. They had a Non-Med Term. I just called and asked. The current version is accelerated underwriting. They can order exams and labs. They have not on me yet. I did get one go Prd to Std due to @$%#*&^! Lexus Nexus. That one worked out OK because the client decided to increase the face.

They try to non med ages 18-50 up to $500,000 Ages 51-65 up to $350,000. They say they try to instant decision those.

I need to pull down a current comp schedule but I was getting a nice % and small renewals.

On Non-Med I use Sagicor much more. However, Sagicor no longer has a 30 year. They will not order an exam or labs. So it is more accept or decline.

The ROP discussion got me thinking "How would these guys rebut or sell against these?". I posted a couple of cases I have written. Posted as a new thread.

Back