Mortgage Protection policy

Blue Bottle

I've only ever dealt with Final Expense. But I have a client that would like to get a Mortgage Protection policy.

I am in California and she is in Utah. I am licensed in both states but would need to do the policy remotely.

Does anyone know a good carrier to get this done?

anyone you recommend ?
I don’t write term via telesales very often. But I have used AmAm for remote simplified issue term sales, because of the relatively easy e-app. If the client doesn’t mind getting a paramed & blood work, etc., I sometimes use AIG and use the drop ticket (where the paramed asks health questions and gets signatures.).

I don’t write term via telesales very often. But I have used AmAm for remote simplified issue term sales, because of the relatively easy e-app. If the client doesn’t mind getting a paramed & blood work, etc., I sometimes use AIG and use the drop ticket (where the paramed asks health questions and gets signatures.).

Great info. thanks

I've only ever dealt with Final Expense. But I have a client that would like to get a Mortgage Protection policy.

I am in California and she is in Utah. I am licensed in both states but would need to do the policy remotely.

Does anyone know a good carrier to get this done?

Use Ameritas for Straight Term.

Shop the below site and see if you have any Carriers.

How is his Health? Age? How much is the outstanding Mortgage?

You have many options.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - TERM4SALE | Term Life Insurance Quotes - Free & Unbiased - 100 companies

Back