Mutual of Omaha Commission in IL

insurgal81

Expert
Hi everyone. I am primarily a med supp agent but I recently wrote a Mutual of Omaha LTC policy in Illinois. Does anyone know what the average commission should be? I was told I am at a 50% level which I feel like may be below street level.
My upline just pretty much told me that is what my level is and MOO cant discuss commissions with me when I call.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

Hi everyone. I am primarily a med supp agent but I recently wrote a Mutual of Omaha LTC policy in Illinois. Does anyone know what the average commission should be? I was told I am at a 50% level which I feel like may be below street level.
My upline just pretty much told me that is what my level is and MOO cant discuss commissions with me when I call.

Any help is appreciated, thank you!

depends on age, if group or employer paid, etc. if the attached below is still accurate. Looks like between 37% & 72% depending on age, so looks like you got a pretty good deal I found it posted here from the Googler: https://www.bestmedicaresupplement.com/state/mo-product-commissions.pdf

upload_2019-3-8_17-25-15.png

They are both 63 so if the commission for under 65 is 72% I feel like 50% is a little low.....

Do you know if that is that the standard “street” commission schedule?

They are both 63 so if the commission for under 65 is 72% I feel like 50% is a little low.....

Do you know if that is that the standard “street” commission schedule?

Are you being provided with the leads, or you are generating your own business. It can make a difference if an upline is doing a lot of work to get you the biz, possibly through an association., or you work for a health insurance agency like Insphere who takes a cut. Here you agreed to work for a specific level, but the upper end of the pyramid gets more money, and possibly your renewals if you are not careful.

Back