Mutual of Omaha to Offer Co-Branded Medicare Advantage Plans in 2024

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
[EXTERNAL LINK] - Express » Blog Archive » Mutual of Omaha to Offer Co-Branded Medicare Advantage Plans in 2024

Wellcare and Mutual of Omaha will offer No Premium and Low Premium MAPD PPO co-branded plans in Georgia, Missouri, South Carolina, and Washington state as well as in Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston markets in Texas. The jointly marketed plans will be offered during this fall’s Medicare Annual Enrollment Period (AEP) which begins Oct. 15 and runs through Dec. 7th.

The customer experience, including customer service, enrollment, and member communications, will be the Wellcare experience. All sales and brokerage operations will be handled by Wellcare. All 2024 contracted and certified Wellcare brokers will automatically have access to the co-branded plans with the same compensation model.

Producers already contracted with Wellcare can reach out to their contact. If you are not currently contracted with Wellcare, please contact your Mutual of Omaha upline for assistance.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see moo in the future enter mapd . They need to capitalize on that name recognition fast as in 10-15 plus years people aging into Medicare will not have heard of them . Once mapd starts hitting a growth plateau I expect only 3-4 carriers controlling 90% of the mkt

Wouldn’t surprise me to see moo in the future enter mapd . They need to capitalize on that name recognition fast as in 10-15 plus years people aging into Medicare will not have heard of them . Once mapd starts hitting a growth plateau I expect only 3-4 carriers controlling 90% of the mkt
This is MOO's second foray into the MA market. They came out with their own plan a few years ago. They stayed in about 15 minutes before they pulled out.

I'm not taking the bait.

This is MOO's second foray into the MA market. They came out with their own plan a few years ago. They stayed in about 15 minutes before they pulled out.

I'm not taking the bait.

Right but mapd is such a large part and growing component of overall Medicare they might be forced to

Back