Mutual Savings Life

GoForBroker

Expert
Anybody heard of em. Been around a while. Based in Alabama. Seems they do several forms of life along with cancer and they also have agents collecting payments. I could not find anything bad on em and there was nothing in the search in the forums. Thanks

Anybody heard of em. Been around a while. Based in Alabama. Seems they do several forms of life along with cancer and they also have agents collecting payments. I could not find anything bad on em and there was nothing in the search in the forums. Thanks

According to Best they A- and are part of Kemper..

They used to be a good company to work for, handle claims, paid well, but all of that changed once kemper bought them out

I was going to check their financials on their website but I couldn't even find their site. That's all I need to know.

There is more than financials like paying agents And customers fairly. But they are part of the kemper home service companies
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Kemper the company killer
They just drain the company for reserves and because of the way their contract charges the agent they make more money when policies lapse then having growth

Last edited:
Back