My AI generated Medicare Agent Poem

Duaine

Guru
100+ Post Club
A Medicare insurance agent can be your guide, Through the confusing options that decide, Your coverage and benefits with pride, And help you navigate the healthcare tide.

With their knowledge and expertise, They can find the plan that suits you best, Ensuring you're protected and blessed, With the care you need, and nothing less.

They can answer your questions with care, And provide guidance that's always fair, They'll be with you, they'll always be there, To help you through the Medicare snare.

So don't go it alone, don't take the risk, Of making a choice that you'll later miss, A Medicare insurance agent is the key, To getting the coverage you need, you'll see.

My AI loves me....!

Duaine Owings is an experienced insurance agent with a specialization in Medicare. He is the owner of Medicare65Enroll.com, where he helps seniors navigate the complex world of Medicare and find the right coverage for their needs.

Duaine is highly knowledgeable about the various Medicare plans available and works closely with clients to understand their unique circumstances and help them make informed decisions.

He is dedicated to providing personalized service and support to ensure that each client is able to find the coverage that best meets their needs and budget.

(Gosh it makes me blush...!)

My AI loves me....!

Duaine Owings is an experienced insurance agent with a specialization in Medicare. He is the owner of Medicare65Enroll.com, where he helps seniors navigate the complex world of Medicare and find the right coverage for their needs.

Duaine is highly knowledgeable about the various Medicare plans available and works closely with clients to understand their unique circumstances and help them make informed decisions.

He is dedicated to providing personalized service and support to ensure that each client is able to find the coverage that best meets their needs and budget.

(Gosh it makes me blush...!)
Don't give up your day job. :biggrin:

Ok, I've been digging deeper into Artificial Intelligence and how it might help us as agents.

While it isn't perfect it will grow with use and either we're on it's bandwagon or the Terminator will be looking for us.

I asked the AI to write a two paragraph ad for Medicare for me with a slight emotional overtone and this is what it produced on the first try:

As you age, it's important to have the right insurance to protect your health and well-being. Medicare insurance plans are designed to help seniors get the coverage they need to stay healthy and live with peace of mind. With Medicare, you'll have access to a wide range of medical services, including preventative care, hospital stays, and prescription drug coverage. With Medicare, you can take control of your health and enjoy your golden years without worrying about the cost of medical care.

For many seniors, Medicare insurance is a lifeline. It gives them the freedom to focus on their health and happiness without worrying about finances. Whether you're dealing with a chronic condition or just want to stay on top of your health, Medicare insurance has you covered. With a Medicare plan, you'll have access to the best doctors, hospitals and treatments. You'll be able to live your best life with the peace of mind that comes from knowing you're protected. Don't wait, sign up for Medicare today and start enjoying the benefits of this important coverage.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Don't wait, sign up for Medicare today...

Like it's an elective thing?
No but the AI is learning what to write and in what tones. We can always correct whatever it writes.

But in the next few years we will AI replacing all types of jobs. It can write, produce images, write poems, scripts, create films. Sell insurance?

https://www.techrepublic.com/articl...evel-jobs-but-lead-to-a-basic-income-for-all/

And all types of jobs including Financial Services:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - 19 Statistics About Jobs Lost to Automation in 2023

No but the AI is learning what to write and in what tones. We can always correct whatever it writes.

But in the next few years we will AI replacing all types of jobs. It can write, produce images, write poems, scripts, create films. Sell insurance?

https://www.techrepublic.com/articl...evel-jobs-but-lead-to-a-basic-income-for-all/

And all types of jobs including Financial Services:
[EXTERNAL LINK] - 19 Statistics About Jobs Lost to Automation in 2023
https://www.cnet.com/science/your-next-insurance-agent-will-be-a-robot/

Back