MYGA with 100% Access

RonRoberts

Guru
100+ Post Club
A while back there was an annuity on the market that may have been a MYGA with 100% accessibility from first day. I believe it was Midland but they no longer offer it. Does anyone know of such a product that exists today?

A while back there was an annuity on the market that may have been a MYGA with 100% accessibility from first day. I believe it was Midland but they no longer offer it. Does anyone know of such a product that exists today?

Define 100% accessibility. Are you talking ROP riders (giving up interest but walking with no surrender) or full liquidity (no surrenders, you can walk with interest).

Define 100% accessibility. Are you talking ROP riders (giving up interest but walking with no surrender) or full liquidity (no surrenders, you can walk with interest).

I am going to say full liquidity, because, Midland use to offer something like this.

Midland's Cash Management Annuity was a fixed deferred annuity that offered contract owners 100% liquidity from day one, with a one year guaranteed interest rate on the initial premium, with no surrender charges.

They no longer offer this product, nor do I know anything else about it. I am reading an old brochure on it so this is all I know but it seems as though they offered it up until a year or so ago.

I am going to say full liquidity, because, Midland use to offer something like this.

Midland's Cash Management Annuity was a fixed deferred annuity that offered contract owners 100% liquidity from day one, with a one year guaranteed interest rate on the initial premium, with no surrender charges.

They no longer offer this product, nor do I know anything else about it. I am reading an old brochure on it so this is all I know but it seems as though they offered it up until a year or so ago.

A bunch of carriers offered that. I think that last to pull the plug was liberty but haven't seen them in a while.

Thank you for y'all looking in to it for me. I was hoping one still existed but obviously it wasn't a money maker for the company.

Check on Great American Safe Return fixed indexed annuity. Guaranteed premium return from day one, earnings subject to surrender charges. Not sure if it's still offered, but I bought one about 18 months ago.

Check on Great American Safe Return fixed indexed annuity. Guaranteed premium return from day one, earnings subject to surrender charges. Not sure if it's still offered, but I bought one about 18 months ago.

There are at least a dozen of these products on the market. I think that they're a great option for clients who have liquidity concerns but they still don't function like the OP requested....it is still available though.

Back