Names of Insurance Mags?

taterpeeler

Guru
5000 Post Club
Can I get a list of all the insurance publiciations and mags that exist?

I'm looking for a story but cant remember the name of the mag.

Things like Insurance agents journal and stuff like that is what i'm looking for

thanks in advance for your time and understanding in this all important matter..lol, carry on

Life Insurance Selling
Agent Sales Journal
Senior Market Advisor
InsuranceNewsNet
Benefits Selling
Boomer Market Advisor

Its great to read those magazines as long as you dont get sucked in by the con artists advertisements and propaganda laced articles. Those magazines have even more shills working them then this forum does! The B.S advertisements in those magazines are crazy. I read an ad in the March issue of Life Insurance Selling that said they had discoverd a previously unknown super duper annuity salesman who was making something like 1.3 million a year who was now willing to share his secrets with us. This super salesman was 73 and using a walker and had to be driven to his appointments! :1arghh:

Its great to read those magazines as long as you dont get sucked in by the con artists advertisements and propaganda laced articles. Those magazines have even more shills working them then this forum does! The B.S advertisements in those magazines are crazy. I read an ad in the March issue of Life Insurance Selling that said they had discoverd a previously unknown super duper annuity salesman who was making something like 1.3 million a year who was now willing to share his secrets with us. This super salesman was 73 and using a walker and had to be driven to his appointments! :1arghh:

I did an interview with one of them for a stroy an cant remember which one... thats why...

I did an interview with one of them for a stroy an cant remember which one... thats why...

If you can remember any part of what you said in it you may be able to google the actual text and find the article. The downside of that is they probably spelled an punctuated it correctly, so maybe if you had a friend that could help you write it out in english you could find it that way.

Back