Napa E&0 coverage not good

My feelings exactly. First information on the link is about spoofed calls and then the lawsuit is about repeated issues of slander. His post is all over the park.

I haven't heard back from CNA yet, NAPA group insurance carrier, but a review of 3 weeks is ****, I consulted with Lawyer in NY (who can't represent me, because I am being sued in Florida, that I only have 20 days to answer.)

If I don't answer in time, the default is automatic losing the case, I am grateful that I found out about the review of 3 weeks, but the time there are done reviewing, I would have lost the case already.

I spoke with a few attorneys, as there realized my situation, i.e. being sue out of state, some is asking for a reasonable retainer of 20K.

I don't blame them, there don't know me, and there have limited time in their life if there can make 20K, or 200K, why would there want to make 2K help me answer the case.

Also, I am leaning towards answering the case myself at this point is, whoever Lawyer or Attorney helped you answer the case, it is impossible to not use them, in future, so given the short few days I have left, landing my case to a helpful attorney is questionable.
-----------------------
You said...."Again, this makes no sense. Whatsoever insurer had contractually obligated itself to cover the risk is the responsible insurer for any loss or claim that occurred as a result of actions taken during the coverage period. Am I wrong? So you had to hire your own counsel to defend the suit? This interests me greatly as I do have my coverage through NAPA."

You are right it makes no sense at all and that's what my attorneys are saying. They are contractually bound to at least defend but so far they have not. So, yes I will have to hire and pay for my own attorney's. After paying probably 50k in premiums over the years NAPA's Nationwide, National Casualty insurance company has decided to ignore on their obligations

Could you define what YOUR Error or Omission was? So far today you have posted the information YOU wrote about the medical insurance company at lease 4X. That company seems to think you have no information to back up your claims and are posting false and misleading information. You just don't get it! Stop posting the article you wrote (more people have seen it today), call the people in Florida, and get your bags packed. I don't think your Erred or Omitted anything. I think you posted information that you didn't fact check and the company you called out is pissed. That is not an E&O claim. Willful acts are generally not part of your coverage. If my car is a total loss in a fire I am covered. If I set fire to my car I am not covered because it is a Willful Act. It was not an accident.

Its a bit confusing, but Nelson is being sued by HLO for defamation. I'm not aware of any E&O that covers defamation. If it does, hopefully someone will enlighten me.

Thanks for the feedback, I have not heard back from CNA E&O, however, if any E&O will cover defamation, I am very interested.

It is confusing as I just put something together, would revise it. Thanks

It's a little late to get interested in defamation insurance now. Kind of like trying to buy life insurance after you die. :twitchy:
You are so right, but that is what people do, buying insurance after they have cancer & stuff. Human nature. If I had the foresight, should have studied harder & become...

Does anyone care to fill in the blank?______________

Back