NAPA E&O from CNA, currently being sued...

How much do you owe? If the Vector hit shows up either you, the agent you go to work for, or Allstate will have to pay it off. Allstate is not going to do that because the agent and you are not employees of Allstate. The agent most likely is not going to pay because there are dozens of others licensed people looking for work who dont have a vector hit which leaves you to pay the amount.
Check with your old company and request an accounting of the policies involved in the chargeback. If the old company is Bankers Life there are ways to fix this

I AM CURRENTLY BEING SUED FOR DEFAMATION.

Because I have written the following article)

Lawsuit from Robocall Insurance/Health Line One, or Agentra Really - Safe Policies Insurance
(I posted the court summon online)

I have reached out to NAPA yesterday, but I have only 10 days left to answer the summon, so I am concerned that I will not hear back from them in time.

I have the NAPA 2 million coverage via CNA.

Anyone with advising here? I will call them again after this. Never been sue before, but apparently, when you are being sued, you only have 21 days to answer, and I have already spent 10 days.

Agentra BBB,Yelp & Google Reviews - Legit health insurance? Really good or just a scam!!!

So my worst case is, flying down to Florida to answer the lawsuit in person next week, that will prolong the timeline of my case.

However, your advice here will be much appreciated.

I don't understand the nature of the suit. Regardless, contact the E&O carrier both via email and by phone, explicitly spelling out that you have 10 days to answer. Get an answer from them as to whether or not you have coverage. I would also speak with an attorney. Also, see if you can get a postponement on answering, or if you can appear electronically.

That said, "I AM CURRENTLY BEING SUED FOR DEFAMATION. Because I have written the following article)" -- did you put this through your compliance department? Did you speak with the carrier about this? I am confused as to what actually happened here. I didn't see the complaint, and I don't see exactly what happened here.

This is a corporate inbound sales position selling P&C. I used to work for American Income Life.
How much do you think you owe to American Income Life? I have worked for 7 different Allstate Agents and each required me to have a life appointment. Allstate has a P&C side and a Life side and each side determines if you are appointed. Most agents I worked for set my quota to include 2 life apps per month if I wanted to see any commission or bonus beyond my salary. I could sell the crap out of home and auto but would see nothing if I didn't get the life apps in. There is really no such thing as an inbound sales position unless the agent is on a speed dialing program and Allstate frowns on that because they have paid some hefty fines due to TCPA violations. You can still request to see any accounting from American Income Life as pertains to your sales. If you find out that the customer has been rewritten by AIL then there should be no chargeback. This was a tactic that Bankers Life used until they were caught.

Two different topics here? Wasn't this Vector, clean up, etc., issue addressed in another thread? Another two? Three? LOL.

Two different topics here? Wasn't this Vector, clean up, etc., issue addressed in another thread? Another two? Three? LOL.
This guy is posting on a lot of topic lines with the same question. Must not like the answer he is getting.

The OP getting sued made his phone number his website URL. That's clever! I didn't know you could do that!
Safe Policies was the original OP but then a new agent hijacked the thread and is now gone. Safe Policies was not real smart in the manner in which he handled things and has not been heard from in a long while

Sounds like you should have created something known as a saving account, crazy concept. I have had agents sign up with my agency, and some companies would accept them with a stipulation to pay the debt off within a certain time frame. But usually they are all alike, they get that second chance but are to lazy to actually work and then complain about being broke all the time. Same sob story over and over again. That's why I don't bother with agents with left over debt. Sounds like you have some considering to do, such as getting a normal 9-5.

Check out Door Knock Pro to capture that T-65 Market

This like the 5th time I've ran into you... you sound like a churn and burn sort a guy.

If you think that this is a great way to recruit... you are a bit off. Honey man, honey. You keep splashing vinegar around. :1mad:

Get a clue! You tend to attract what you are.

Take sometime and listen to some Jim Rhone on YouTube.

Back