National Foundation Life

I'd be happy to Salpro.....but be much easier to go over everything on the phone. Anyone is welcome to call me today while i'm in the office.

888-756-1748

Yes....full major medical. Here are the brochures for both of their HSA plans. If anyone wants more info please send me an email....

[email protected]

Attachments

• MedEquity.pdf
    354.6 KB · Views: 17
  • MedEssentialHSA.pdf
    388.8 KB · Views: 11
In general not bad coverage. A few issues with MedEquity:

1) 60 days inpatient cap
2) $2,000 inpatient therapy cap including chemo and radiation
3) 1 year wait on all wellness including child wellness

John,

Look at that more carefully. The 2,000 cap is just for Inpatient physical therapy--not for chemotherapy and radiation.

On the 60 day max...i'm going to get them to clarify that; i'll admit the wording is a little confusing. On assurant you have 90 days, so may be a little difference on that.

Thanks for the critique. I appreciate you taking time to look it over. If anyone should know the ins and outs of a plan it would be you.

My bad - no limitation on the number of days inpatient - just 60 doctor visits. I'd want clarification. And you're right - radiation and chemo not subject to the $2,000 therapy cap. That's garbage for inpatient therapy. A good accident will really hurt.

Good coverage. Golden Rule and Assurant's HSAs beat it regarding benefits, but it's a good "also ran" carrier. I'd have a lot of trouble with the one year waiting period on wellness.

I am going to call or e-mail you, aufan. This is an older thread but I'm revamping it. If you are still selling this stuff. I have been speaking with an agency here and they seem to be captive if I use their leads, of course. { heard that one before- but I can't blame them }

Back