Need a Insurance Friendly Broker Dealer

infoseeker

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am in Need of a Insurance Friendly Broker Dealer. I plan on using my series 7 63 for variable annuities and Market link CD's. the names i got so far are InvestaCorp , High Street Securites and Onesco. I know they come with monthly fees . i wonder who has the most in services and least in fees.

ONESCO is a highly regarded stays out of the way B/D from what I've been told. Never heard of the other two.

You could also potentially talk to Horner, Townsend, and Kent (HTK) that's Penn Mutuals B/D. I know they'll appoint independents who are contracted with them through their independent channel. They are pretty much stays out of the way as well. No idea what fees and service look like.

Talk to Foresters Equity Services out of California. Low fees, low requirements, and you can do what you want on the fixed side.

Speaking of Fixed Markets, give me a call if you're looking for options there too.

We have a BD relationship with a non alligned broker dealer that does not take hair cuts on any non FINRA insurance products, allows social media on non FINRA products and whose basic fees are:

Based a state residency around $400. Full coverage E&O and a advisory fee for $95 a month tied to a minimum GDC & GIC production of 12,000 annually.

Additonally, they contractually state that your clients are your clients, so if you walk...they walk with you...no questions asked.

If this is of interest feel free to contact me.

great american investors in overland park kansas. family run company

No wonder clients get so confused companies use very similiar names. I was about to respond and say didn't you hear Great American sold thier B/D to Lincoln a couple of years ago...But I was thinking and speaking of Great American Advisors of Cincinnati, OH.

Talk to Foresters Equity Services out of California. Low fees, low requirements, and you can do what you want on the fixed side.

Speaking of Fixed Markets, give me a call if you're looking for options there too.

Scott, is foresters still cool with outside business and writting business with other FMO's directly ? sounds like a plan.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We have a BD relationship with a non alligned broker dealer that does not take hair cuts on any non FINRA insurance products, allows social media on non FINRA products and whose basic fees are:

Based a state residency around $400. Full coverage E&O and a advisory fee for $95 a month tied to a minimum GDC & GIC production of 12,000 annually.

Additonally, they contractually state that your clients are your clients, so if you walk...they walk with you...no questions asked.

If this is of interest feel free to contact me.

BA, are you exclusive with that BD only or does that BD let the advisor choose which fmo he wants to use ? thats the question!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
foresters equity, Htk, Onesco, and Quest are the 4 in play for insurance friendly leave me alone type of bd's that are in play. I will be doing some research and finding what the bd's are offering. More to come.

Last edited:
Back