Need "B"-Lead Source for New Agents & B2B Lists

milosrq

Florida
Hello All,

I've been searching around the forum to no avail.

I'm looking for a source to purchase older or "B" leads for a starting point to new agents.

I know these types of leads dont provide the Best results. I just want something that's a starting point to getting agents used to calling a "lead"

I'm also looking for a good company to purchase B2B lists from. I've searched around the internet for these and am talking to a few companies, but would like some feedback or referral. I'm obviously looking for a Good company that will provide accurate business information, information about the owner etc.

I've scene some list company's advertising that they can have the owners age etc in the lists as well.

Any referrals to companies that aren't gong to completely 'bend me over' would be highly appreciated.

Also any useful info would be great too.

Thank you all tons!! :)
</IMG>

Hello All,

I'm looking for a source to purchase older or "B" leads for a starting point to new agents.

I know these types of leads dont provide the Best results. I just want something that's a starting point to getting agents used to calling a "lead"

I'm also looking for a good company to purchase B2B lists from. I've searched around the internet for these and am talking to a few companies, but would like some feedback or referral. I'm obviously looking for a Good company that will provide accurate business information, information about the owner etc.

I've scene some list company's advertising that they can have the owners age etc in the lists as well.

Any referrals to companies that aren't gong to completely 'bend me over' would be highly appreciated.

</IMG>

Shoot me an email - I have a bunch of lead credit things sitting around. Better yet, give me a call. My number is in my signature.

Check out mailcoproductions.com they have 10-18mo leads (Mortgage Protection) for $1 and 6-9mo leads for $3. I have had good success buying the older leads and hammering the phone. Good Luck.

Thanks Irish and Brewer, sent out inquiries to both companies you suggested.

Giving you a call Nick, look forward to touching base.

The help is appreciated. Thanks again!! :)

We have you covered on all B to B lists....We can get you the owner and contact for business as well. We have an existing business file and we also get the new business file that updates every 2 weeks.

You can view more about these here....

Business Sales Leads | B2B Leads

Hello All,

</IMG>

Hello All,

</IMG>
I signed up with SalesGenie today, they're giving 100 free leads away too. You might want to check out the quality.

Hello All,

I'm still looking for a good source to purchase Aged or B level health leads. I've found a few places that do, but it seems that once they sell them they dump them out of their system.

Any other advice is really appreciated.

Thanks so much yet again! (\/)

Are you looking for a particular kind of health lead?

Telemarketed/Internet?

Any how many are you looking for?

I checked out Sales Genie before they are a pretty food source for leads and they give some good information you will need to make a cold call. I would recommed them. But if anyone knows of something better I am willing to try.

Back