Need Clarification On Rules....

AZtinman

Expert
Greetings All,
As everyone can see this is my first post. However, I've been watching and lurking for a couple of years.
I don't want get started on the wrong foot by getting the reputation of a troll, spammer or worse.
To prevent that, I have a question or two.
According to the rules of the "Offers" section one can not post an offer until they have posted at least
100 posts. I'm not trying to split hairs but does that include responding to an offer? I read one exchange of comments where a poster making her first post was accused of spamming when she responded to an offer.
Then another poster pointed out to the thread she didn't make an offer she only responded to an offer.
My question is: According to the forums rules, can someone with less than 100 posts respond to an offer already made?
Second question while I'm on a roll. (Though his may not be the place to ask).
There is a "Non-Insurance Related Discussion" group. Does anyone know if posts made there count towards the "100 post rule" for posting offers here?
And, for those who are wondering, yes, I'll be posting in the other groups as well as in offers.
thanks
tinman

Greetings All,
As everyone can see this is my first post. However, I've been watching and lurking for a couple of years.
I don't want get started on the wrong foot by getting the reputation of a troll, spammer or worse.
According to the rules of the "Offers" section one can not post an offer until they have posted at least
100 posts. I'm not trying to split hairs but does that include responding to an offer? I read one exchange of comments where a poster making her first post was accused of spamming when she responded to an offer.
Then another poster pointed out to the thread she didn't make an offer she only responded to an offer.
My question is: According to the forums rules, can someone with less than 100 posts respond to an offer already made?
There is a "Non-Insurance Related Discussion" group. Does anyone know if posts made there count towards the "100 post rule" for posting offers here?
And, for those who are wondering, yes, I'll be posting in the other groups as well as in offers.
thanks
tinman
Responding to an offer is not the same as making an offer and is permitted..However, if you response takes the form of a counter or alternative offer, you may get in trouble.. Non Insurance Discussion Forum post do not count.

1. Participation in the forum is what's needed. Ask questions, offer insights, and/or commentary on other posts.

2. No, the non-insurance related forum doesn't increase your post-count.

Greetings All,
thanks
tinman

Non insurance = no does not count. But my thread seems popular.

My suggestion = offer value not just offers.

Welcome

Back