Need Help with B2b!

I am going to be breaking into the b2b market and can use some help. I have never attempted b2b so this is totally new to me and I could use some help. My plan is to hit the streets and try to talk to owners. I’m planning on printing up some fliers, I’m thinking fliers on the new tax credits but if anyone is willing to show some that they use I would be very interested in seeing them. I know that everyone has their own approach on breaking the ice or a script they start out with and I would love to hear some so I can start putting my own together. Any help with getting me up and going is greatly appreciated.

My advice to you is to know your products and what carriers are competitive. With each carrier you need to know what additional services are available. Does the carrier have a disease management program and is there a cost involved?

The other thing is a seasoned business owner is going to know you are new so don't act like an authority. If you get to talk to the owner ask them what they want and then try to get it for them.

Good luck!

Often times the owner is the first one to arrive at the business. Try and see if he is there at 7:00 AM before the secretary arrives and is not so busy or stop by at lunch when she is gone.

It's more efficient for agents who, as Frank puts it, "give good phone." I speak to many agents who simply do not, and will not do well over the phone, but BtoB is a good option for those agents who communicate better face to face.

Back