Need Help with Vector

JenJen

Someone put a vector on my license. I do not know who did it. I have never sold an insurance policy. I have never been given any advancement. No one took out E&O insurance on me that I know of. No company has called me, billed me, or in any other way let me know that they believe I owe them money. I have contacted Vector One and Debit-Check. I am not listed with either one. I have no idea who put this vector on my license. I have no idea how they did it so I have no way of disputing it. I am new to the insurance company and this has killed my career dead in the water. It's left an awful taste in my mouth about selling insurance at all. If anyone has any advice on how I can get to the bottom of this unknown vector, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you!

I don't know if it's a judgement. There hasn't been any court action. There hasn't been any action. This whole thing is a mystery.

Someone put a vector on my license. I do not know who did it. I have never sold an insurance policy. I have never been given any advancement. No one took out E&O insurance on me that I know of. No company has called me, billed me, or in any other way let me know that they believe I owe them money. I have contacted Vector One and Debit-Check. I am not listed with either one. I have no idea who put this vector on my license. I have no idea how they did it so I have no way of disputing it. I am new to the insurance company and this has killed my career dead in the water. It's left an awful taste in my mouth about selling insurance at all. If anyone has any advice on how I can get to the bottom of this unknown vector, I would greatly appreciate your input. Thank you!

If Vector one has no record of the Vector then you have no Vector. Problem solved.

Are you sure you don’t just have background issues (Credit report or criminal background) that are showing up on your background check? Those can keep you from getting appointed or keep you from getting advances just like Vector hits can. Especially if you did not disclose them on your contracting.

Back