Need IMO/FMO

No, you didn't I suppose. It was your wife I do believe. Not being rude would have been not making a comment, but when you open the can of worms yourself, don't think it won't get a little squirmy.
Todd please get lost from this thread. You pursued me, I was not interested. Now you come on my thread talking shit! I never applied. You're correct, my wife did. That's nobody business and it's not for you to blast on a forum. Is that how y'all do business? I'm glad I never signed on. Seems like I dodged a major bullet. I never disrespected or talked bad, neither did I even mention that we ever talked. I simply said no thanks! Now you're being a little bitch about it. Get outta here.

Todd please get lost from this thread. You pursued me, I was not interested. Now you come on my thread talking shit! I never applied. You're correct, my wife did. That's nobody business and it's not for you to blast on a forum. Is that how y'all do business? I'm glad I never signed on. Seems like I dodged a major bullet. I never disrespected or talked bad, neither did I even mention that we ever talked. I simply said no thanks! Now you're being a little bitch about it. Get outta here.

So you never called us? Hmmm. Your memory is very short, as is your temper it seems. The way you hung up on me earlier today should have told me that, yet I was still trying to help.

You see, I knew who you were but even then I was still trying to help you out by telling you what levels you should be looking for.

As for the name calling...go ahead if it makes you feel better. I hope you and your wife find what you are looking for.

Todd is universally known in this industry as being a bit wierd . The fact is that my company will ALWAYS have the highest comp levels.

Coupled With A+ free technology makes us America's fastest growing IMO.

Daily training on our daily conference call at noon ET. Newbey agent, I welcome your whole family and neighbors.

Last edited:
Back