Need opinion on contracting with Crowe & Associates & their free lead program

mobilegent

I am an insurance agent and I need someone's opinion on me contracting with Crowe & Associates & also their free lead program. Has anyone ever done business with Crowe & Associates or knows someone that has or knows anything about their free lead program ? Crowe wants me to contract all my Medicare carriers with them in order to participate in their free lead program. I do not know how many Medicare carriers that I am contracted with. Is there a way Crowe can verify who my carriers are by checking a particular website ?

Crowe wants me to contract all my Medicare carriers with them in order to participate in their free lead program.

You need an up front open release letter signed by them to give all your carriers to them in my opinion. When they will not give this to you, you know something is not right.

How many leads ? What type ? etc. If you don't know this you need to do more research. If you don't produce enough they will cut you off. Thats fine, but how do you get out of your contracts ?

I do not know how many Medicare carriers that I am contracted with. Is there a way Crowe can verify who my carriers are by checking a particular website ?

They should be telling you this stuff. Look at DOI website in your state, call the carriers, ask your FMO's. It does not sounds like you are ready to sign up all your carriers with them if you don't know this stuff. No offense.

Ed Crowe will not be an issue, he will do what he says. it's his upline Pinnacle if you ever want to change hierarchy and ask for a release, GOOD LUCK on that1

Back