Need Some Expert FE and or Life Help !!!

I need help with a case.

56 year old male smoker. 5'-8" - 209lbs
Had double by-pass heart surgery in 2007 and a leg artery bypass surgery in 2009. Has been on blood thinners for over 12 years. Currently taking Plavix and Toprol.

Client wants small face amount to cover burial.

Here is what I have found so far with FE Companies.
Foresters and Lincoln Heritage will both take as modified.
United FF , RNA and Assurity will not take him at all right now.

Lincoln Benefit told this guys life agent they might would write it with there Ul at a table 8 but I don't believe that.

Any other Ideas?

I think United Heritage will take him Graded 30/70/100

Any chance this guy has any term to convert? Anywhere?

I need help with a case.

Had double by-pass heart surgery in 2007 and a leg artery bypass surgery in 2009. Has been on blood thinners for over 12 years. Currently taking Plavix and Toprol.

Lincoln Benefit told this guys life agent they might would write it with there Ul at a table 8 but I don't believe that.

Any other Ideas?

I need help with a case.

Any other Ideas?

Put him on a graded or modified plan and rewrite him in a year when it's been 2 years from the last surgery.

Or just wait a year and hope nothing else happens to him in the next year.

Those are his options. Let him decide which route he wants to go and then move on.

Would still depend on meds being taken even after the "2 years since last surgery" idea. Still a good idea though.

Would still depend on meds being taken even after the "2 years since last surgery" idea. Still a good idea though.

Right. I should have said, see if he qualifies for immediate at that time. Meds are not that big of an issue with Foresters and some other companies.

If he doesn't qualify for something immediate then, he is already one year into his graded plan. That would be my reccomendation to him. If he chose to go elsewhere, so be it.

Back