Negotiated Drug Prices - Who Wins?

@Chazm either way, rolling out the 2025 "benefits" can spook the gray panther voters. Let it rip and the stupidity of DC is exposed in this "what were you thinking?" piece of legislation . . . or delay it and call it a glitch.

As I recall the software behind the Obamacare "Exchange" was not ready for prime time by 2014 and continued to be glitchy for a few more years.

Regardless, Congress has created a monster that is on par with the "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" mess that exploded premium for those who did not qualify for a subsidy and eventually rolled almost everyone into an HMO.

@MedicareWAA glad to clear that up. You seemed confused about how the bureaucrats can manipulate laws to match the whims of the party in power.

Since you have decreed that the OOP won't be delayed until 2025, what would you suggest they do to hide the premium increases, copay increases, tier shifts, fewer PDP carriers, smaller formulary, etc from the voters in the upcoming election?
I wasn’t confused. I’m not going to spend the time to explain all the reasons why they’re not delaying the $2k cap.

I’m also not favoring either political party. They’re both terrible. If someone thinks their chosen candidate is the best America has to offer, they’re part of the problem. Trump does not care about you in the slightest. Harris doesn’t, either.

Back