Netquote 25% Cap, I'm One of the 2.5%

In my first (and only) month with NetQuote, I learned from a lead prospect that they were enticed to fill out a quote form where they would get free "internet credits" for a gaming site. Of course, NetQuote denied it and blamed it on their marketing affiliates.

I filed a complaint with the Colorado State Insurance Department as NetQuote is a licensed P&C broker in that state and closed my NetQuote account. Never turned back and never subscribed to an online leads company again.

I tried for awhile to become an affiliate with NQ to make some money with passive sites on the side long ago and they would never call back. I am pretty sure they just don't return phone calls ever, no reason for them too, no one is ever going to call with positive info.

Was it NQ that had an article out there about how they pay people to input leads in to their system? They re-sell each and every lead 8 times, and once to another lead company (owned by them) that in turn takes that lead and sells it another 7 times.

I am gauging interest in a class action lawsuit against NetQuote. My attorney has advised that this may be one way to go.
Do any of you have complaints (in the last six months)regarding the credit cap/limit placed on (bogus) lead refunds?
ie. Have any of you been shut out from submitting for credit of bogus leads from NetQuote?
Let me know.
Thanks!

I am gauging interest in a class action lawsuit against NetQuote. My attorney has advised that this may be one way to go.
Do any of you have complaints (in the last six months)regarding the credit cap/limit placed on (bogus) lead refunds?
ie. Have any of you been shut out from submitting for credit of bogus leads from NetQuote?
Let me know.
Thanks!

My complaint was filed over six months ago. But they gave me the same headache regarding credit "caps".

What was the result of your complaint with the Denver BBB? They get on average 4-6 complaints a week. The person I spoke with said that is very high. She also said she would be taking this up with her superiors as NQ is accredited currently, however should not be with the large number or complaints they have received over the last 12-18 months.

Back