Netquote, Insureme and a few others...

Fair question. This issue was decided in our quarterly meeting (open to all members) April 12 2008.

From the transcript of the meeting...Page four Paragraph three reads in part..."Up to and not exceeding 12% of the liquid assets of the Association may be invested in livestock futures, with 2/3 Board approval."

And Patriot...as you know...we appreciate your strong membership participation. In fact, as I hope you remember, in 2007, you won a 50" Sony HD Plasma TV for bringing in the most members.

Ahhh....that explains it, forgot about where the plasma came from, and was watching a cool Netflix series on it, reason I missed the April meeting. My apologies. I'll have some more members for you soon!

Regards :1cool:

Your efforts are greatly appreciated. In fact, right now, you are on your away to bringing in the most members for 2008. It looks like you're a lock to win the trip to Animal Kingdom and Disney in May.

No. My hair is not as goofy-looking as his.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Hey Paul...What are we doing over here? That NetQuote/MostChoice thread is quite interesting.

Last edited:
To be brutally frank; doesn't this smack of Rod Blagojevich-ism?
My inside understanding is that Blago applied for a membership to Chumps' Association but didn't even make it past the first stage all-electronic qualification. The system of Chumps TRUMPS the Illinois system, no doubt! :1laugh:

Who do you recommend in terms of list buying for health insurance. I am looking for small businesses in MI with less than 5 employees? Thanks.

Back