NetQuote - Oops, I Did It Again!

pahealthquotes said:
We used net quote briefly, quality of leads was among the worst Internet leads purchased. This was four years ago, doesn't look like much has changed.

I really don't think any of the lead companies are good anymore.

there are some good companies out there...a dime a dozen...you have to think of internet lead companies as a form of advertising...when you work with the right company, and you have the right rep that will work their asses off to keep your account they are going to be able to produce quality leads...you have to be able to relay a good amount of information over to these companies in regards to the type of lead you want. not just what line of insurance..im talking about specifics. im talking about maybe paying an extra cost for people that meet your companies criteria...in other words, make sure the leads that you purchase qualify for the discounts that your company offers. thats the ONLY way that internet leads will work on a consistent basis. when you deal with netquote, you're dealing with a company that put their NET out to attract any consumer willing to fill out an application. It is not at all an efficient way to advertise for your business.

x-sell seems to be a great idea but provided the leads sold by NQ are valid and can be contacted. I heard that NQ uses an online verification system for the leads coming to its systems but I guess that may not be the case. After reading some of the posts here I have decided to drop the idea of buying leads from them.

Back