New Agent here!

Hi everyone! I’m a new agent. I started with AIL in late September and I don’t feel that it is the right fit for me. I would rather work with people who have expressed an interest in insurance, rather what is somewhat of a ‘bait and switch’ method. Working with multiple carriers seems likes a better choice, to be able to help my clients needs better. I’m not against captive if it is a solid company. I’d like to work at home. I’m currently in San Francisco. I’d appreciate any advice on where I should look. Thank you!

Hi everyone! I’m a new agent. I started with AIL in late September and I don’t feel that it is the right fit for me. I would rather work with people who have expressed an interest in insurance, rather what is somewhat of a ‘bait and switch’ method. Working with multiple carriers seems likes a better choice, to be able to help my clients needs better. I’m not against captive if it is a solid company. I’d like to work at home. I’m currently in San Francisco. I’d appreciate any advice on where I should look. Thank you!

@Tiffany Almond do some research on here, you will find a wealth of information.

Happy to help!

Been A top final expense producer for nearly 6 yrs, and can provide you the information you need or at least put you in the direction of the right person to guide you.

I pm'd you someone I've known for several years that is looking locally.

Insurance sales can be a lot of work to get going, but once you're up and running, it sure is sweet.

Back