New Agent Needs Clarification

Jenel40

I am newly licensed in P&C and Life and Health in New Mexico but wonder if joining a group like Noodle would satisfy the requirement to be "appointed". If I have no appointment in 60 days, I lose my license. That would be rough, since the test was hard and costly.

Jen

I am newly licensed in P&C and Life and Health in New Mexico but wonder if joining a group like Noodle would satisfy the requirement to be "appointed". If I have no appointment in 60 days, I lose my license. That would be rough, since the test was hard and costly.

Jen

First do you need appointments in every line or would say a Life Insurance Appointment cover you...It will be much easier to pick up a life Appointment than a P&C appointment....On the P&C side joining a wholesaler like InsuranceNoodle may be your only option however just joining them is not in of itself an appointment.

Jen

Jen, I think Peter is correct, I have an agent in Colorado who licensed in your state for a warm market he has down there and I believe he got some letter about getting appointed that he sent to me which he needed just one carrier appointment. Noodle doesn't directly contract you (95% sure) you need to actually have an appointment with a carrier. If you want to email me I will give my NM agent a call tomorrow and see what he needed so you can not lose your license!`

Back