New Agent Needs Help from the Experts

I'm just wondering..... do you guys get a finders fee for referring new agents to Rob and Frank? I'm assuming yes.....

I have no idea what the other guy does but they get nothing from me. Most are agents who I have talked to at length over the phone and who recognize the value of the information they have received from me.

I'm just wondering..... do you guys get a finders fee for referring new agents to Rob and Frank? I'm assuming yes.....

nice pic...where did you find it? Myspace?

There's a lot of fmo's out there who don't provide the whole package that an agent needs to be successful, and I'm not even saying they aren't a good option if they only offer good contracts and nothing else, but if you need more than just a "good contract", and plan on using today's technology, Rob is the way to go.

Not at all, I just think the world of Frank and he knows what he's talking about.

Thanks Rick.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Frank, would it be ok if I contact you sometime next week? Do you have a direct number?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back