Derek Fleek

I am new to the field. I have written up 1 app so far. I'm looking for any help I can get out there. I'm in the Spokane Valley Washington area. Thank you.

Can you please like my facebook page by googling fleeksfg? It would help a lot DHK. Thank you for your support

DHK is right. Getting agents to "like" your FB page is worthless. Besides, why would an agent "like" you (and essentially endorse you) and send his contacts to your page?

He's with Symmetry Financial Group - looking for "recruits" is part of the deal. But it's awfully hard to get people to like a page when you first start out by asking for free leads in your area.

At some point, he may figure out that "needy is creepy" and that you must position yourself to offer value for anyone to take you seriously - either for sales or for recruiting agents.

https://sandyschussel.com/needy-is-creepy/

If you haven't studied the "blue ocean strategy," you should (google it). Insurance is a 'red ocean' = Water churned red with blood as many agents go after fewer bait-fish-prospects (especially with increasing internet sales replacing agent contact). Find a 'blue ocean' where the prospects are many and the agent-competition is few. I wish I had known about this years ago ...

DHK ... Your 'few good agents' video was great! Loved it.

Here's a FAQ video I recently created for my business owner prospects:

If you haven't studied the "blue ocean strategy," you should (google it). Insurance is a 'red ocean' = Water churned red with blood as many agents go after fewer bait-fish-prospects (especially with increasing internet sales replacing agent contact). Find a 'blue ocean' where the prospects are many and the agent-competition is few. I wish I had known about this years ago ...

Back