New Agents - Inside Please

By the way, this advice was for agents who know the Ravens are going to win this weekend. If not, then my advice to you is don't study all that much - it's overrated and buy 20 to 30 shared leads a day. I'd also heavily recommending getting into selling individual health in Massachusetts where commissions are the highest.

I'm following the model. Replicate and duplicate. Thanks for the advice. I have been on here a couple of months and have learned tons. To prove that my first post was, " what is AEP." I about got kicked off the ship for that one.....
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
By the way, this advice was for agents who know the Ravens are going to win this weekend. If not, then my advice to you is don't study all that much - it's overrated and buy 20 to 30 shared leads a day. I'd also heavily recommending getting into selling individual health in Massachusetts where commissions are the highest.

Go Ravens...I mean sort of! Wouldn't your rather see Giants vs Patriots:yes:

Last edited:
I'm following the model. Replicate and duplicate. Thanks for the advice. I have been on here a couple of months and have learned tons. To prove that my first post was, " what is AEP." I about got kicked off the ship for that one.....

Go Ravens...I mean sort of! Wouldn't your rather see Giants vs Patriots:yes:

It is the Giants Vs the Patriots.

Should have been a touchdown catch - didn't secure the ball fast enough.

I'm an "on any given Sunday guy." I'm a fan, but not a rabid fan. I don't believe any one play costs the game. It's a combination of every play in the entire game.

In B'more today, lots of trash talk for the kicker. That's one moment in time for him and shouldn't define him. 'Cause if Raven's fans are gonna point to his error, we can play that all day on every penalty that caused a 1st down.

Actually, Evans almost pulled in the possible game-winner the play before.

That looked like a catch to me. Where was the replay official?
Should have been a touchdown catch - didn't secure the ball fast enough.

I'm an "on any given Sunday guy." I'm a fan, but not a rabid fan. I don't believe any one play costs the game. It's a combination of every play in the entire game.

In B'more today, lots of trash talk for the kicker. That's one moment in time for him and shouldn't define him. 'Cause if Raven's fans are gonna point to his error, we can play that all day on every penalty that caused a 1st down.

Billy boy had been blowing as a kicker for a couple of years now.

Last edited:
Back