New Carrier Question

lauren0312

I am an established agency - over 15 years. Currently I have 7 homeowners and 2 auto carriers. My book has been consistent over the last 10 years (800K in premiums), and I would like to begin a growth strategy. In this strategy I want to add 4 more auto and 3 more homeowners. Any idea the best way to do this?

I would like to begin outreach to the regional account managers to try to establish a relationship, but am unsure how to find their contact info. I do not want to go via the carriers website because I don't think I have a shot at getting an appointment, as I want quality carriers.

Any advice is much appreciated!

Join a non exclusive network like insurance pro agencies. They can get you appointed with only the carriers you need, and can probably make some good recommendations as well.

Insurance pro is great because they are not exclusive but their carrier access is not that great and they want to limit you to spread the wealth.

I am an established agency - over 15 years. Currently I have 7 homeowners and 2 auto carriers. My book has been consistent over the last 10 years (800K in premiums), and I would like to begin a growth strategy. In this strategy I want to add 4 more auto and 3 more homeowners. Any idea the best way to do this?

I would like to begin outreach to the regional account managers to try to establish a relationship, but am unsure how to find their contact info. I do not want to go via the carriers website because I don't think I have a shot at getting an appointment, as I want quality carriers.

Any advice is much appreciated!

You have 7 mono line homeowner companies and 2 monoline auto carriers, but no regional multi line package carriers? I don't understand. And you want to add 7 more mono line carriers?

Easy to reach out to the state or regional sales reps - just go direct to the carrier. Look em up, give them a call. Each are going to have their own premium and growth requirements. But if you dont have a shot at getting the appointment, then don't bother.

Dave

Back