New Cigna Med Supp Product - Coming Soon

Northeast Agent

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pennsylvania
New and Improved Pricing is Proven to make a Difference

When it comes to Medicare Supplement policies, the cost is a proven differentiator. So it's important to know that Cigna National Health Insurance Company is launching new plans in many states with improved customer rates plus added savings and selling features, such as:

• New multi-policy discount of 20%
  • New living with someone discount of 6%
  • Additional rate classes to fit more health situations
  • No application fees

When it comes to Medicare Supplement policies, the cost is a proven differentiator. So it's important to know that Cigna National Health Insurance Company is launching new plans in many states with improved customer rates plus added savings and selling features, such as:

• No application fees

They are not the first carrier to do something stupid.

• No application fees
I don't do woke. I threw my Cigna supplies away when I found out they don't like white guys.

Their products haven't been competitive anyway.

[EXTERNAL LINK] - Report: Top Health Insurance Provider Tells Employees Not To Hire White Men | The Daily Wire

Back