New contract requirements- P. 22: 3 Mil on auto, CGL (business) liability and E&O

yorkriver1

Guru
1000 Post Club
Virginia
Anyone read the new contract? from the $0 folks. No MAPD's in my state, the others I have as ancillary for medsupps, I can skip this carrier.
How many of y'all have 3 mil on all those insurance policies? Can they stop 2023 commissions if not accepted?

Anyone read the new contract? from the $0 folks. No MAPD's in my state, the others I have as ancillary for medsupps, I can skip this carrier.
How many of y'all have 3 mil on all those insurance policies? Can they stop 2023 commissions if not accepted?
Which carrier is this? Wellcare?

yes, see page 22, assuming you are currently appointed & received the new doc, somehow reminding me of scenes in films about notices of displeasure from the mob--not a threat obviously but just the dark humor we ins folks seem to vibe with at times.

yes, see page 22, assuming you are currently appointed & received the new doc, somehow reminding me of scenes in films about notices of displeasure from the mob--not a threat obviously but just the dark humor we ins folks seem to vibe with at times.
I haven't been contracted with them for a couple of years...and now never will again.

Did you intend to type 2024 commissions?

it doesn't appear that they are asking for a copy of the E&O

Just looked at the contract again. Max # on insurance is $1mil as of my viewing today.
Wish I had taken a screen shot of the day I posted. Promise, no mind or mood altering substances for me. Barring strong coffee and the very occasional diet Coke. (it's what to drink on a plane, the coffee is usually not great)

Back