New FE IMO

(Caveat--Not an insurance agent.)

Perhaps Matt Kuhn at Pacesetter Advantage over in KC could be of help to you.

(I think he's something like Kuhn123 on the forum.)

Dang it--not new IMO just a new "General line" FE with paper app

SNL calls you with issues. NO time during the day to take calls--and then you get your ass chewed when you email them

Pended apps you get an email--which you cant respond to. So it takes more calls

NO CALLS!!! NO PHONE APPS!! Damn just fill out the app and send it in and move on!
Coumbian direct contract, not through IMO. Look on the if website to find your regional manager.

SNL calls you with issues. NO time during the day to take calls--and then you get your ass chewed when you email them

NO CALLS!!! NO PHONE APPS!! Damn just fill out the app and send it in and move on!
I’ve never had any issue with SNL, one of the easiest that I’ve dealt with; other than them, there’s MOO, Trans and a few others depending on the state you’re in.

What state? Kskj fits your description. Their agent services are great and they actively are working to improve them further.

But they aren't in every state.

THANKS ALL!!!

I gotta file this away in memory--all the internet tough guys arent here on the weekend!

Medicare guy here, very little FE-- I do it as a service AND to keep clients from having a reason to talk to anyone else

Been using SNL for some years, but the agent service doesnt work for me.

I DO like SNL SIMPLE PAPER apps and decent rates and like to find another "general" FE carrier with same

Also have Gerber for GI--lousy commission but others Ive looked into are too hard to work with.

Not interested in doing electronic apps. At all.

Suggest a replacement please?

Oxford is popular for the under 5-minute interview with decision. 120% commission plus 5% lead credit with $3,000 + AP monthly.

Trinity/Family Benefit is another popular one to look at. They also have a 5% lead credit and are one of the few companies that accept Debit Express payers.

Back