New Gal in Northern California

caligirl

Expert
Hi,
I just got my license a couple months ago.
I started with Bankers.....within 2-3 weeks I didn't see much money there.

Now I'm looking at Genworth....feedback?

I have a friend that says I should get my P&C license and work with them in Work Comp .... thoughts?

I've checked into many,...State Farm, Puritan, New York Life, Asurea.... Not sure which way to go.

I can't see the screen name very well from my phone. Does that say callgirl? Welcome to the forum! :)

That's what I read at first and thought it's about damn time we had an on call forum callgirl. Then, I realized my mistake and chuckled...then wished we really did have a forum callgirl.

Ask Greensky. He is in Cali too. He is a call guy. ;)

Illegal in CA. That's why I go spend time in the slot houses (slot, not slut SAI) in downtown Vegas. I usually can earn enough money to get a 99 cent shrimp cocktail.

But if CallGirl is looking for help, just contact me. I'm in So Cal and understand that there aren't any good agents north of Fresno (except for one in Chico).

Rick

Hi,
I just got my license a couple months ago.
I started with Bankers.....within 2-3 weeks I didn't see much money there.

Now I'm looking at Genworth....feedback?

I have a friend that says I should get my P&C license and work with them in Work Comp .... thoughts?

I've checked into many,...State Farm, Puritan, New York Life, Asurea.... Not sure which way to go.

Hello and congrats on your license. No.CA huh? I know a few agents up there, so good luck!!!

Back