Mark is well known on some of the midget forums I am part of. Funny part is he is scared of midgets, but they are 10 times more scared of him. I wont share his new professional head shot he posted above, that could be too much for the little fellers & ladies to handle
Allen, what you and I are involved with on the midget forums is private and we should probably keep it that way. I don't think the agents on here are open minded enough to understand.

Last edited:
I just got appointed finally by Travelers 4 weeks ago even in this market. SIAA is awesome. Its like insurance for your insurance appointments. Its seriously worth even more money than they charge.

LOL they gave me an appointment and I am very challenged. Im pretty sure I have autism not even joking...

I just got appointed finally by Travelers 4 weeks ago even in this market. SIAA is awesome. Its like insurance for your insurance appointments. Its seriously worth even more money than they charge.
I don't know what state your are in but I hope Travelers is more competitive there than they are in Georgia. I am having to move renewals because their rates are so high. Their underwriting is terrible.

Back