New Insurance Agent

Trudy

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a good life insurance company , I am considering Equita /EFES here in Tampa Florida, I need some feedback/advice Thanks.

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a good life insurance company , I am considering Equita /EFES here in Tampa Florida, I need some feedback/advice Thanks.

Are you looking for a company to go to work for or a company to buy a policy from?

As Mark has said EFES is an IMO.
Equita Insurance Sales and Marketing System generates exclusive, low-cost Final Expense Leads for Insurance Sales Professionals.

I am primarily looking at IMO's but have also looked at non-IMO's such as Futurity. I'm also looking at MG Fritz Group. Many of these companies' sites look great, high income, good training, etc but what is the truth. Just looking for some good guidence before committing.

I am primarily looking at IMO's but have also looked at non-IMO's such as Futurity. I'm also looking at MG Fritz Group. Many of these companies' sites look great, high income, good training, etc but what is the truth. Just looking for some good guidence before committing.

Be very cautious all of them sing a good song but the truth is often a different matter. Be sure to do due diligence and watch getting into bed with an IMO that will not give you a release.

Thank you for the advice-much appreciated.
Does anyone have any companies that they recommend?

Trudy, their sites are supposed to look good! Good training, high income, be very cautious, everybody has the best programs on the market. Thats the way the recruiter should be selling his wares. Ask how many agents that he directly manages, then ask for a list of these agents, so you then can contact at your choosing a couple of the agents and ask the questions about training and income possibilities.

Back