New Member - Captive Producer in GA

You know it's funny. I actually heard the actor Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) talking about free speech and how important it is. They guy is actually really sharp and well spoken. I guess I'm not surprised, but it's a lot to take in after seeing his character act like a silly goofball for so many years.

He also had a Mclaren F1. I hope he made Mr. Bean faces when he drove it lol

You know it's funny. I actually heard the actor Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean) talking about free speech and how important it is. They guy is actually really sharp and well spoken. I guess I'm not surprised, but it's a lot to take in after seeing his character act like a silly goofball for so many years.
Have you seen Johnny English Strikes Again?

Welcome to the forum.

ChFC will take you at least a year to complete. I did mine 15 years ago before the "Pathway" program they created to take less emphasis off the final exam for course completion. Very glad I did it as it has been the foundation of my career and the ability to work in more advanced markets and concepts.

Welcome to the forum.

ChFC will take you at least a year to complete. I did mine 15 years ago before the "Pathway" program they created to take less emphasis off the final exam for course completion. Very glad I did it as it has been the foundation of my career and the ability to work in more advanced markets and concepts.
What's that got to do with Mr. Bean?

Back